Support is an integral part of the services offered at S. Raheja Realty. We do understand that purchasing a home or investing in a property can be very intimidating and overwhelming. To make this process simpler, we have a dedicated team of customer service executives to assist you at every stage.
You must be at least 21 years of age for the loan to be sanctioned. The loan must terminate before or when you turn 65 years of age. You must be employed or self-employed with a regular source of income.
Office premise loan
You must be at least 21 years of age for the loan to be sanctioned. The loan must terminate before or when you turn 65 years of age. You must be self-employed with a regular source of income. The loan can be for the purchase / construction / extension of a non-residential property. A loan for renovation or improvement will be given only at the time of acquisition of property. Professionally qualified and self-employed individuals can apply. A minimum of 3 year’s work experience is a must.
A number of factors such as your income, age, number of dependants, qualifications, assets and liabilities,income stability/ continuity of your employment / business etc. are taken into account when assessing your repayment capacity.
However, there are ways by which you can enhance your eligibility: If your spouse is earning, add him/her as a co-applicant. The additional income shall be included to enhance your loan amount. Incidentally, if there are any co-owners they must necessarily be co-applicants. Did you know that your fiancée’s income could also be considered for sanctioning the loan on your combined income? The disbursement of the loan, however, is done only after you submit proof of your marriage. Providing additional security like bonds, fixed deposits and LIC policies may also help to enhance eligibility. While there is no need for a guarantor, having one might enhance your credibility with us. If so, our loan officer would provide you with the necessary details. However, the final amount to be sanctioned will depend on your repayment capacity. In the total cost, registration charges, transfer charges and stamp duty costs are included.
HOME LOAN SANCTION
Documents required for Home loan sanction
– Application form with passport size photographs of the applicants signed across forms required
– Pan Card Copy for the applicants
– Residence Address proof
– Latest 4 months pay-slips
– Latest Form 16 for 2 years
– Latest 6 months salary crediting bank Statement
– Repayment Track Record of Existing Loans
– Processing Fee Cheque in favour of “ICICI Bank Ltd for Loan Account of Applicant Name”
– Relationship proof between the applicants (Marriage Certificate / Passport copy with spouse name
* Sanction of the loan is subject to credit approval
* Further documents may be required as per credit requirement
* Franking of 0.2% of loan amount will be applicable at disbursement